Last updated 1st Dec 2018
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
These Terms & Conditions (these “Terms”) contain the terms and conditions on which we supply content, products or services through our application Bits. The terms “Bits,” “us” or “we” refers to the Bits service, The term “you” refers to the user of the Product. The Product or Products refers to the Bits app. When you order (“Order”) any Products, or otherwise use or access the Products, you agree to be bound by these Terms and all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You may also be asked to click “I accept” at the appropriate place prior to your purchase of access to the Products. At such time, if you do not click “I accept”, you may not be able to complete such purchase or gain such access. By using the Products, you indicate that you accept these Terms and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these Terms, please refrain from using the the Products. By using the Bits app you agree to these Terms.
Bits reserves the right to change or update these Terms, or any other of our policies or practices, at any time, and will notify users by posting such changed or updated Terms on this page. Any changes or updates will be effective immediately upon posting to www.appsolutegames.com. Your continued use of the Products constitutes your agreement to abide by the Terms as changed. Under certain circumstances we may also elect to notify you of changes or updates to our Terms by additional means, such as pop-up or push notifications within the Products or email.
2. MEMBERSHIPS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS
2.1 BECOMING A MEMBER
To access the Bits app, you and each of the other Users must be at least 18 years of age. By accessing or using the Product, clicking the “I Agree” button or by downloading, installing or otherwise accessing Bits, you represent that:
Your privacy is important to Bits. Bits may collect and process information from you when you use the Product. Bits will collect certain personally identifiable information from you such as your name and email.
Certain sections, features and functions of the Product are available only after a payment. You can gain access to these features by paying a monthly fee.
Bits memberships are not transferable and therefore cannot be sold or exchanged or transferred in any way whatsoever.
(2.3.1) Bits users may access the Product in the following ways:
Subscriptions can be canceled at any time. The Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
3. PROHIBITED USE OF THE PRODUCTS
3.1 You agree not to upload, post, email or otherwise send or transmit or introduce any material that contains software viruses, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, harm, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or equipment linked directly or indirectly with the Products or the Products themselves. You agree not to interfere with the servers or networks underlying or connected to the Products or to violate any of the procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Products. You may not access the Products in an unauthorized manner.
3.2 You agree not to impersonate any other person while using the Products, conduct yourself in an offensive manner while using the Products, or use the Products for any illegal, immoral or harmful purpose.
3.3 By breaching the provisions of this section 3, you may commit a criminal offense under applicable laws. We may report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we may cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Products will cease immediately.
4. MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE PRODUCTS
(1) The Products are not intended for your commercial use. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed by us without notice and may result in termination of privileges. You must not use any part of the materials used in or on the Products for commercial purposes without obtaining a written license to do so from us. Material from the Products may not be copied or distributed, or republished, or transmitted in any way, without our prior written consent. Any unauthorized use or violation of these Terms immediately and automatically terminates your right to use the Products and may subject you to legal liability. You agree not to use the Products for illegal purposes (including, without limitation, unlawful, harassing, libelous, invasion of another’s privacy, abusive, threatening or obscene purposes) and you agree that you will comply with all laws, rules and regulations related to your use of the Products. Appropriate legal action may be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Products.
(2) You may not otherwise download, display, copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, perform, transfer, create derivative works from, sell or otherwise exploit any content, code, data or materials in the Products. If you make other use of the Products, or the content, code, data or materials thereon, except as otherwise provided above, you may violate copyright and other laws of the United States, other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use. Bits will enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
Bits®, the Bits logo and all other Bits product or service marks are trademarks of Bits. All intellectual property, other trademarks, logos, images, product and company names displayed or referred to on or in the Products are the property of their respective owners. Nothing grants you any license or right to use, alter or remove or copy such material. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed on the Products is strictly prohibited. Bits will enforce its trademark rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
5. AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
5.1 Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the Products will meet your requirements and we cannot guarantee that the Products will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the Products, please report it to us at email@example.com and we will review your complaint and, where we determine it is appropriate to do so, correct the fault. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the Products while we address the fault. We will not be liable to you if the Products are unavailable for a commercially reasonable period of time.
5.2 Your access to the Product may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or Products. We will restore the Product as soon as we reasonably can.
6. COLECTED INFORMATION